Hillsborough County Anti Drug Alliance Named Finalist for Nonprofit of the Year Award from Business Journal 5/17/17
Thirty-eight Tampa Bay area organizations have been chosen as finalists for the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s 2017 Nonprofit of the Year Awards.
These awards recognize nonprofit organizations in the Bay area that work for a range of social, civic and healthy causes.
Here are this year’s finalists, listed by category in alphabetical order:
Arts, culture and humanities
- The Florida Holocaust Museum
- Glazer Children’s Museum
- Great Explorations Inc.
- Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Religious Community Services
- Early Learning Coalition of Manatee County
- Frameworks of Tampa Bay Inc.
- Girl Scouts of West Central Florida
- R’Club Child Care Inc.
- Step Up For Students Inc.
Environment and animals
- K9 Partners for Patriots Inc.
- Lowry Park Zoological Society of Tampa Inc.
- Mote Marine Laboratory
- Southeastern Guide Dogs
- SPCA Tampa Bay
- Angels Against Abuse
- Easterseals Florida
- Positive Spin Inc.
- Sylvia Thomas Center for Adoptive and Foster Families
- Troop Rewards
- Youth and Family Alternatives
Health and human services
- Agency for Community Treatment Services Inc.
- ALS Association Florida Chapter Inc.
- Directions for Living
- Goodwill Industries Manasota Inc.
- Meals on Wheels of Tampa
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- National Pediatric Cancer Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Tampa Bay
Public and societal benefit
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay Inc.
- Children Across Borders
- Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas County
- Hillsborough County Anti Drug Alliance
- Pinellas County Sheriff’s Police Athletic League Inc.
- Seniors in Service Tampa Bay Inc.
- University Area Community Development Corp. Inc.
The 2017 Nonprofit of the Year Awards will be held at Bryan Glazer JCC on June 8 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. It is sponsored by CS&L CPAs. Continental Wholesale Diamonds is an event partner.
Jo-Lynn Brown is Special Sections and Social Media Manager for the Tampa Bay Business Journal.